Book Title: The Ten Year Plan
Author: JC Calciano
Best friends Myles and Brody are total opposites: Myles believes in true love and happily ever after; Brody believes in hot guys and lots of happy endings. But after Myles has a particularly bad date, they make a plan that, if they haven’t found true love in 10 years they’ll become a couple.
10 years later…
Nothing has changed. Myles is still a hopeless romantic looking for Mr. Right and Brody is still on the hunt for Mr. Right Now – both still alone. When they realize it’s almost time to make good on the promise they made to each other a decade earlier, both friends scramble to do whatever it takes to avoid their fate: to be a couple!
The search for each others perfect partner is on! But maybe the man of their dreams is too close to see…
This book also contains special extra content, including:
* Myles’ Favorite Recipes
* Images From the Movie The 10 Year Plan
- This story is a very easy to follow love story between two best friends who were made for each other, but too stubborn to really see just how much they mean to one another.
- The main characters Myles and Brody aren’t complicated men, they’re easy to like, and if they were indeed real people, I do believe I’d love to meet them. What’s not to love about a sexy Lawyer who has a thing for neatness and a hot as hell cop who has no issues putting his best friend first in his life? They’re like the odd couple to be honest. While Myles is damn near OCD, Brody is T-total opposite. Why waste what bit of life we have on earth fussing over cleaning when there are video games waiting to be played on days off? He does have a great point IMO.
- So, what’s the title of this story about? Well, Myles is the one who wants to be married more than anything else in the world. He wants to take care of his husband, cook for him, clean up after him, he wants to do it all. He’s hot as hell and all of that too? What a catch…
- Then Brody, he’s the playboy here. He doesn’t believe in “love” and prefers one night stands. Neither can understand the others want in life but they are the best of friends and tell one another everything. So, this is how the title came to be…Another disaster date for Myles, Brody rushes to his side as usual, and thus, an agreement was born.
- The story is cute, fast paced, and a light read. Don’t need to worry about a heavy plot or violence, as there isn’t anything to worry with. Even the sex is well done, as in not overdone. The author did a great job and actually I want to say he wrote the classy way. So, looking for a fast romp in the hay with naughty words to please your inner-self? Yeah, not going to get that with this title. You’ll get a cute story about two best friends who end up seeing what’s been right in front of their noses since day one.
- The awesome part about this story? Well, the author also produced the movie! So, not only do we get to read the book FIRST, we then get to watch the movie!
- So, how would you like to OWN this book, the movie AND the soundtrack? FREE and clear? Sounds great right? I mean free is amazing. The author has GIVEN us three copies of each to give away to our readers. We are happy to say that one commenter already won one set….YAY! to Trix! (Your package will be on its way once the contest is over.)
- To win all you need to do is leave a comment here, OR on the author interview page. Your choice. Two lucky people will win what you see in the picture below.
Reviewed by Roxy